Founded in 1887, St. Louis Embroidery is the second oldest emblem/embroidery maker in the United States. It is also the 2nd largest union embroidery shop in America, Unite: Local 1170. Design firsts include the first ever 7-up, Exxon, Tiger and MasterCard emblems and in 1952, it was St. Louis Embroidery that designed the first ever Boy Scout insignia which president Dwight D. Eisenhower introduced to the country.

For the last  30 years, we've made almost all the sleeve emblems worn by major and minor league baseball teams, produced emblems for the United States Postal Service, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, as well as thousands of corporate customers. We've produced the decorative trim on ladies shoes for the Brown Shoe Company and have embroidered leather seat covers for Buick's Park Avenue. 

We domestically manufacture about 90% of what we sell, in our Missouri facility. The remaining 10% is split between Thailand and Taiwan factories. We operate over 270 embroidery heads for direct garment embroidery on garments, hats, hat panels, towels, sheets, garment bags, computer cases, portfolio covers, uniforms of all types, and even shoes and seat covers for the automotive and marine industries.

Union of Needle Trades, Industrial and Textile Employees Unite!
Local 1170

Made in the USA

121 Avalon Industrial Pkwy
Wentzville, Missouri 63385
Phone: (636) 724-2200